Looking for a film to watch?
As I’m writing this, it’s Friday evening, and since Friday is usually the night that I’ll put on a film, I decided this post was very fitting. I tried to put as many different genres/plots in as possible to appeal to everyone, so if you’re thinking of watching something new, here’s a list of films I’d personally recommend! Note: These are in no particular order, and I’ve probably missed out some films.
My Top Films
1) 10 Things I Hate About You (Genre: Romcom/Chick Flick)
2) Stand by Me (Genre: Coming of Age/Drama)
3) Heathers (Genre: Black Comedy/Drama)
4) Pulp Fiction (Genre: Neo-noir Crime/Drama)
5) Drive (Genre: Neo-noir Crime)
6) Requiem for a Dream (Genre: Psychological Drama)
7) Django Unchained (Genre: Western/Drama)
8) The Great Gatsby (Genre: Period Drama)
9) Leon: The Professional (Genre: Thriller)
10) Good Will Hunting (Genre: Drama)
11) Juno (Genre: Comedy/Drama)
12) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (Genre: Romcom)
13) The Goonies (Genre: Adventure/Comedy)
14) Legally Blonde (Genre: Romcom)
15) High School Musical 1, 2 and 3 (Genre: Musical)
I know that some of these films may not be for everyone, but these are some personal recommendations of films I’ve watched and loved. (In the case of High School Musical, it’s a childhood favourite that I couldn’t miss out!) Let me know if you liked this, and I might consider doing more film recommendations in the future. Also, if you watch any of these, leave me a comment saying what you thought!
Always, Drew xxx